DC Ed Fund is proud to support DC Public Schools! DCPS employees and partners will be able to procure curricular materials, services, and travel through our new disbursement process.
If you have any questions, please contact Lawrence Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure which form you need? Below, please see the descriptions for each type of disbursement.
DC Ed Fund is going paperless! With the launch of our new disbursement process, DC Ed Fund utilizes an intuitive, form-building platform that allows DCPS employees and partners to fill out questionnaires for disbursement requests. Your time is valuable and our streamlined process puts an end to manual entries in fillable PDFs! Please don’t print.
We have crafted disbursement forms by type to provide ease and clarity in your requests. By completing the questionnaire for the given type of disbursement, we collect this information to generate the form on your behalf. Once the form is generated, we secure authorizations and process your request accordingly.
This form is for a request related to tangible good expenses, such as curricular materials. For these requests, DC Ed Fund will process the order on your behalf. To avoid discrepancies and expedite processing, we recommend that you secure a quote with the vendor or build a shopping cart with the requested quantities, sales tax, and applicable shipping charges.
This form is for a request related to reimbursements for purchases made by a DCPS employee* or partner.
For these requests, please refer to the following guidelines:
- All purchases must be made with a credit card.
- DC Ed Fund cannot reimburse cash expenditures.
- Provide itemized receipts related to the reimbursement.
- For meals or transit, if tip was included, please specify this amount on the itemized receipt to receive a full reimbursement.
- If there are multiple itemized receipts, please number each itemized receipt to the corresponding charge on your bank statement.
- Include a copy of your bank statement.
- Feel free to redact any charges on your bank statement not affiliated with this request.
- Please ensure the itemized receipt totals match the charges on your bank statement.
- If you are a DCPS employee, we will need your full credit card account number to process a reimbursement.*
- Due to the sensitivity of credit card information, we will contact you if this information is not provided with this request.
- *Due to anti-corruption laws, DC Ed Fund cannot reimburse DCPS employees directly. A reimbursement check will be mailed directly to your credit card company.
This form is for a request not covered in our Material, Travel, or Reimbursement forms.
Travel forms are for requests related to travel expenses, such as airfare, train and bus tickets, car rentals, or lodging. For travel, please select either Transit or Hotel. If you are requesting both transit and hotel for your upcoming trip, please fill-out both forms.
For these requests, DC Ed Fund will secure travel on your behalf. To expedite processing, we recommend that you capture a screenshot of your preferred flight, train, or bus. Please ensure dates, times, and costs are referenced in your screenshot. For lodging, please indicate the hotel name and dates of your stay.
For all modes of travel, please ensure sales tax is included, when applicable.